We love your feedback and generally respond within 24 hours. Our support is legendary!
Join the discussion, share ideas and feature requests on Slack:
Stability is paramount to us. DJ Player Pro is one of the most stable mobile apps ever made. Apple makes iOS amazingly stable too, so iOS + DJ Player has industry level reliability.
We implemented an automatic crash report system in DJ Player Pro, so if it crashes, it will send the report automatically if your device is connected to the internet while using DJ Player Pro after the crash.
Despite this, sometimes reports still don't reach us, so we may ask you to send them us manually. Here is how:
- Connect your device via USB to your computer.
- In iTunes, right click on your device and choose sync.
- Wait for syncing to finish.
- Browse the following folders on your computer:
- Mac OS X:
/Users/YOUR USER NAME/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/DEVICE NAME(sometimes it's invisible, use SHIFT + COMMAND + G to go directly into an invisible folder)
- Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\DEVICE NAME
- Windows Vista/Windows 7/8/10:
C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\DEVICE NAME
Alternatively, if you have no access to a computer and would like to send just one or two crash logs, do this:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Browse for General > About > Diagnostics & Usage > Diagnostics & Usage Data
- Search for the corresponding crash log.
- Send us the contents of the log via e-mail (copy-paste).